1.1. Controller is
COOPH: COOPH Cooperative of Photography GmbH, Felderstraße 12, 5330 Fuschl am See, Austria (hereinafter “We” or COOPH). All details about our company can be found under the following link: Imprint
1.2. We appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in our information and products.
2. Categories of data, purpose of data processing and legal basis, duration of storage and data recipients
2.1. Categories of data:
When using the website, we process the following data:
In addition to the information that you provide us
- when registering, placing an order or making transactions on our website and online shop (contract, customer and user data such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, credit cards and other payment data) - your contract data is visible with your individual customer login on cooph.com in the Login/Account area, as well as
- the information we receive through correspondence with you (correspondence data),
we process the following access and configuration data during and through the use of our website and online shop.
- IP address and location data
- Cookies, opt-out cookies and third-party cookies
- Referrer URL (the previously and subsequently visited website)
- Number, duration and time of sessions (your interaction with the website)
- Search engines and keywords used to find us
- Browser type, screen size and operating system
2.2. Purpose and legal basis
We process your personal data
- because of your consent:
- to fulfill the contract or to take steps prior to entering into a contract in order to
- cooperate with photographers (see point 5. contact form “Engage”),
- sell and dispatch the goods you ordered in the online shop as well as the provisions on other contractual ancillary services such as the management of correspondence in this context or the processing of payments and for customer service (see point 6. online shop);
- to safeguard our legitimate interest in the operation, security and optimization of the website and the online shop;
- to fulfill legal obligations due to legal regulations or official orders for which we are responsible.
The data will only be collected, stored, processed and used for the purposes stated above.
Failure to provide data may result in the website not being able to perform all functions and may not allow ordering or selling through the online store without the processing of your contract, customer and user data.
2.3. Duration of storage
We save your e-mail address until you revoke your consent (unsubscribe).
- Contact form “Engage”:
We save your data as long as necessary to fulfill your request, depending on the type of request (e.g. complaints) as long as required by law or any legitimate interest on our part.
We process your personal data (name, company, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number) as far as necessary for the duration of the entire business relationship (initiation, execution, to the termination of a contract) and beyond in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, arising from the corporate law book and federal fiscal code, as well as until the end of a possible legal dispute, continuous warranty and guarantee periods.
2.4. Data recipients
For the purpose mentioned, we will if necessary, submit your data to the following categories of recipients and recipients:
- zooom: zooom productions GmbH, Felderstraße 12, 5330 Fuschl am See, Imprint
- abaton: abaton EDV-Dienstleistungs GmbH, Hans-Resel-Gasse 17, 8020 Graz, Imprint
Website and advertising analysis, advertisements:
- Google: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Tel: +1 650 253 0000, Fax: +1 650 253 0001, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Imprint
- Facebook: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, Facebook Privacy
E-Mail services provider:
- Microsoft: Microsoft Ireland Operations, Ltd., Attn: Data Protection, One Microsoft Place, South County Industrial Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland
Webshop and payment service providers:
- PayPal: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Imprint
- Viveum: VIVEUM Zahlungssysteme GmbH, Riemergasse 14/30, A-1010 Wien, Imprint
- FedEx: Federal Express GmbH, Cargo Nord, Gebäude 7, 1300 Wien-Flughafen, Imprint
- Post: Österreichische Post AG, Rochusplatz 1, 1030 Wien, Imprint
- TNT: TNT Express (Austria) GmbH, Cargo Nord, Objekt 3, 1300 Wien-Flughafen, Imprint
These recipients may get access to your personal data in the course of their activities, as long as they need the data to fulfill their respective tasks. These third parties have committed themselves to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. Data Processing Agreements in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR has been. For more information on the contract processors we work with, please contact email@example.com.
Lawyers, tax and economic consultants, public authorities
2.5. Recipients who process data in the United States (e3-Software, Facebook, Google, Microsoft und Shopify) are active participants of the US Privacy Shield Framework. This means that these companies have sufficient technical and organizational security measures to process the personal data of European citizens. There is an adequacy decision from the European Commission dated 12th of July 2016.
3. Cookies, other tracking tools as well as web analysis and web advertisements
Session cookies serve us to identify your device on our website for the duration of your visit. These will be deleted after closing your browser. We need these cookies:
- For anonymized statistical evaluations using web tracking
- For the correct operation of the website (e.g. the purchase process or login, to determine the bandwidth of your video playback)
Persistent cookies serve us and our affiliate companies to recognize your browser on your next visit, so we can show you for example the contents of your shopping cart when you visit our website again. The duration of storage of the persistent cookies can vary as required. Persistent cookies can be deleted by you at any time.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and to ensure a pleasant user experience (e.g. language preferences, available bandwidth or volume settings for video playbacks). If technical cookies are disabled, features of the site may be restricted. The storage duration of these cookies is unlimited.
HTML5 storage technologies:
These are also known as website data or local storage and are small databases that also serve to increase the user-friendliness of a website. Also, with this technology, user-related information can be stored on your computer. There is website data that is deleted after closing the browser (session storage), others have an unlimited duration of storage (local storage).
In most website browser privacy settings you will find the following options:
- accept all cookies and/or HTML5 storage
- block all cookies and/or HTML5 storage
- define the acceptance of cookies and/or HTML5 storage for specific cases:
often there is the possibility to block cookies and/or HTML5 storage of partner websites or the possibility to allow or block cookies and/or HTML5 storage for certain websites.
To manage cookies and the HTML5 storage use the privacy or security settings of your browser. Further information can be found in the help function of your browser or on the website of the browser provider.
4.1. You can sign up for our newsletter on our website. Therefore, you just provide us your e-mail address. Registration takes place in a double-opt-in-procedure, which ensures that no one else can subscribe to the newsletter in your name or with your personal e-mail address. After registration you will receive an e-mail requesting the confirmation of your registration. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
4.2. Our partners abaton and e3-software execute the send-out of the newsletter e-mails.
4.3. With the newsletter, you will receive information on a weekly basis about us and our products, news about the content of our website and other information about photography.
By clicking on the “submit” button on our homepage, you expressly agree to the processing and storage of your e-mail address and to the sending of our newsletters.
4.5. Duration of storage: see point 2.3.
5. Contact form “Engage”
5.1. For handling your request, abaton and Microsoft provide us with your data including personal information from the contact form, which is then processed and stored by us.
5.2. If you transfer images to us, then you confirm that you are entitled to, and have all rights of use. You expressly agree to the publication on our homepage and social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) without charge but with credits and major kudos.
5.3. Duration of storage: see point 2.3.
6. Online shopping
6.1. Please note that the following personal data is stored and processed by our order processor Shopify for simpler purchasing and subsequent contract processing: first name, last name, postal address, billing and/or delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card details, your password and in the context of cookies, the IP data of the subscriber and for example it’s shopping chart. Your provided data is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual communication. Without this data, we can neither conclude nor fulfill the contract with you.
6.2. Abuse prevention and abuse cognition
During an order, Shopify assesses the plausibility of the data. Therefore, all meaningful data is collected and evaluated. If this results in suspicion of abuse, an employee reviews the data and decides on a case-by-case basis. If we have refused to sign a contract, you can always check the reasons at firstname.lastname@example.org. After that direct contact with us, the decision of rejection is checked once more by an employee.
When paying with credit card, payment is processed via the payment service provider Viveum, to whom we pass on your data communicated during the ordering process solely for the purpose of processing payments.
If you pay via PayPal, only your PayPal e-mail address and the purchase amount will be forwarded to PayPal. Your account or bank details will never be exchanged.
6.4. The delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number may be forwarded to the following service providers for the purpose of delivering the goods: FedEx, Post and TNT.
6.5. duration of storage: see point 2.3.
7. Consent and right of withdrawal
7.1. If any of our processing in connection with the website is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time (see point 7.3.).
7.2. By submitting your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that the consent of your legal representative is available.
7.3. You can revoke your consent at any time at email@example.com. In this case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purpose without personal reference. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8. Data security
8.1. Technical implementation:
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is safe with us. Attention is drawn to the fact that the transmission of risk-related data by e-mail, in particular credit card data, is strongly discouraged.
9. Your rights
9.1. You have the right to disclose your personal data at any time. Under certain conditions, you have the right to delete your personal data and the right to object to the processing of the data. You also have the right to correct the data and to restrict processing, the right of data portability as well as the right to appeal to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (“Datenschutzbehörde” dsb.gv.at, Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Wien, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
9.2. Please contact us regarding your rights by e-mailing email@example.com or write to COOPH Cooperative of Photography GmbH, Felderstraße 12, 5330 Fuschl am See, Austria.
This Website and the contributions contained therein have been carefully prepared and are for general informational purposes. We assume no liability for the correctness, timeliness and accuracy of the information offered. Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any links to external websites operated by third parties.
11. Change of privacy information